BEST Blogging Tools & Resources
Hy welcome to my discount page. Here I am going to share you my most recommended blogging tools, resources & services which I am using to build my many websites. There are many tools available in the marketplace, but all of them are not working good. As a founder of Online Earning King website, I am recommending you best blogging tools to get success in online space!
I am highly recommended you for bookmark this page for your future reference.
- WordPress: I recommend wordpress.org for lots of reason. It is the word’s most popular & loved platform among bloggers community. It is very easy to setup & very easy to manage and organize. You can create a stunning website just in one day! Around 96% blogs are running on WordPress.
- Blogger: Blogger is also a popular platform. It is owned by Google. Free hosted option is available.
Domain & Hosting
There are many Domain & Hosting services available in online. If you are a beginner & want to start a new blog or already have a website then I highly recommend you to use Bluehost.
This is the only hosting service officially recommended by WordPress and has been the number-one recommended hosting service for their platform for almost ten years. Bluehost has 1-click WordPress installation and 24/7 support service!
Learn more about how to start a blog from scratch, just in 5 minutes or less.
Special Offer: If you sign up through this link and create a website then you will get shared hosting at only $3.95 per month for 36 months (3 years) and a free domain for one year!
There are tons of blog themes available for WordPress. Some are free & some are paid. My advice is to choose one theme that is regularly updated for security as you do not want to get your blog hacked with a poorly designed template. Here are two providers I have worked with in the past that you can trust without any hesitation.
Tools for Graphics Design
- Canva: It is a very popular online graphics tool. No need to learn graphics design to use this. Very easily you can create your desired design just in few munites. Canva is great for creating graphics for social media.
- 99designs: If you need picture/graphics for a specific reason, a logo or some other design element created by a pro? Then go for 99designs. Highly recommended.
- PicMoney: This is another useful tool for creating different types of visual content for your blog/website.
- BONUS: 7 Free Websites To Download Stock Images
Keyword Research Tools
- Long Tail Pro: This is the best keyword research tool that I have ever seen. With this tool, you can easily find your money-making keywords using unique KC feature. It also has rank value to discover keyword profitability($$$). Not only that, by using this tool you get in-depth domain and Page level Metrics!
BONUS: Get 10 Days FREE Trial of Long Tail Pro
- SEMRush: Many pro digital marketers and bloggers are using SEMRush for their keyword research. By using this you get insights analytics reports, Cross, combine and visualize SEMrush data to compare competitive domains and estimate keyword difficulty with a few clicks.
Tools & Services for Email Marketing
- GetResponse: GetResponse is best for email marketing for many reasons. It has some powerful tools built for success and ease of use & very easy to use. Thousands of pre-defined email templates, Landing page creator tool, Split A/B testing feature & more features are available. Try it now! Sign up for 30 Days FREE GetResponse account.
- Aweber: I use Aweber some of my blogs. It is very reliable with some great features. 30 days free trail also available!
- MailChimp: An email/newsletter management tool. I used on all my blog/websites. This is good for beginners because of its free plan. MailChimp free plan offers Up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month!
Tools for Productivity & Management System
- Google Keep: Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep! Capture anything…what’s on your mind.
- Evernote: It is a google keep alternative. Here i manage my brainstorming, ideas, taking notes and much more.
- Trello: This tool I use for communications and project management internally.
- Slack: It is another tool for communication internally.
There are many ways to make money from blog but few networks that might be good starting point:
- Google Adsense: It is an ad network which is owned by google. One of the most trusted and profitable ad monetization platform for bloggers.
- Amazon Associates: Amazon is the world largest online store. You can earn up to 10% advertising fees with a trusted e-commerce leader.
Other Blogging Resources and Tools
- BuzzSumo: I use Buzzsumo on a daily basis to analyze how well my blog content is being shared on the web.
- ScreenFlow: A software for recording computer screen.
- Easy Digital Downloads: Selling products from your blog within WordPress!
- Google Analytics: It is a free Google tool to analyze entire website statistics.
NOTE: In this page, many links are affiliate link and OnlineEarningKing will earn a little commission if you sign up to the services. This adds no extra cost to you but it really helps OnlineEarningKing sustainable. All resources I mentioned here on this page that I am a signed up, paid up and regularly use these.